Saturday, February 13, 2010
Charm Factory Bracelet Review and Giveaway!
Here is another really nice review and giveaway. Charm Factory allowed me to chose 8 charms and sent me a bracelet. They are going to allow one neighbor to win a bracelet with 8 charms also. This was really nice for me as there are 8 people in my family so we each chose one. I chose the Teacup with Saucer and Spoon. I collect teacups so I thought this was really cute. My husband chose a sword to represent the Bible, as he preaches. My daughter C wanted Faith, where they spell the word out as this is her middle name. My daughter H picked the open Bible. Son, J liked the Six-shooter, and son, E wanted the Confederate Flag. My two youngest daughters chose the Hummingbird and the Kitten. (They are both M's.) I will add pictures in an hour or so, as the last person to use my camera did not re-charge the battery.
I am really impressed with the quality and how quick they were able to ship this. Also they were more than willing to work with me on this giveaway. They were actually hosting a Valentines Giveaway and as we as a family do not celebrate Valentines Day they were able to offer me this instead. Isn't that a great company!! All of my daughters really liked the bracelet. My sons of course were not so impressed.
The Charm Factory carries many different charms and accessories. They carry:cell phone straps, engraved jewelry tags, pendants and pins...etc. This is a company to share At the Fence.
Now, one of my neighbors is going to get a charm bracelet and get to choose up to 8 charms to go on the bracelet. Doesn't that sound great.
MANDATORY ENTRY: Go to The Charm Factory and tell me in a comment, one of the charms you would choose. You do not have to be a blogger, but you must leave a valid email so I can contact you should you win. Please complete the mandatory entry FIRST. I will remove any comments from persons who do not complete the mandatory entry. This giveaway will end 2/27 at 11:59 pm CST. I will use Random.org to choose a winner.
Other ways to enter after the Mandatory Entry is completed:
1. Become a Neighbor (follower) of my blog. Leave a comment letting me know you did this, or that you already follow.
2. Subscribe to my blog. Leave a comment to let me know that you did/do subscribe.
3. Do a post on your blog regarding this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link to your post. This counts as 2 entries, so please leave 2 comments. You only need to put the link in one.
4. Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment to let me know that you did this. Or that you already do.
5. Tweet about this giveaway. You may do this daily. Only one comment a day.
6. Enter one of my other CURRENT giveaways. Leave a comment to let me know which one.
Disclosure: I have received no monetary compensation for doing this review. I did receive a bracelet with 8 charms from The Charm Factory. All thoughts and opinions are mine.